Scanmast opens new office in Helsinki and signs framework agreement for telecom infrastructure services in Finland
Scanmast’s new Finnish telecom venture has got off to a flying start. A new office is being opened in Helsinki with Key Account Manager Björn Kähärä leading operations. Scanmast has signed a new framework agreement with Telia Towers, Finland’s biggest operator of mast and towers telecom infrastructure assets.
Under the agreement, Scanmast can offer turnkey solutions and services related to construction of mast, towers and pole sites incl. modernization works.
– This is our first step in establishing Scanmast telecom infra solutions in Finland, says Björn Kähärä and continues with a vision for the coming five years:
– We look forward to an active dialogue with our customers, developing and supplying solutions for the Finnish market. The near future will also bring major opportunities in enhanced data analytics for planning, construction and highly automated operation and maintenance. What was passive infrastructure is becoming increasingly active.
Scanmast has long been a valued partner for industry when it comes to masts and towers, not least for lighting.
– We’ve been active for several years now in Finland, mainly in masts and towers for lighting, but also for surveillance. And there’s also been a demand for our telecom products and services now for some time. So I see broadening our business and putting us on a permanent footing in Finland as a natural next step, says Ann-Charlotte Andersson, CEO of Scanmast.
Major telecom venture
As Scanmast now makes this major telecom investment in Finland, it’s a logical consequence of already being a valued expert supplier of solutions in Sweden and Norway.
– The customer experience and knowhow we have gained in Norway and Sweden, will be invaluable in our Finnish venture, says Björn Kähärä.
Björn Kähärä has held various positions with Nokia Networks for more than 20 years and has garnered expertise that will stand him in good stead as Scanmast starts its telecom venture in Finland. As Key Account Manager, Björn will be leading operations out of the new office in Helsinki.
– Everything points to rapid growth and recruitment of new co-workers here in Finland. And the agreement with Telia Towers is an exciting step in our new Finnish telecom venture, says Björn Kähärä.
Ring oss så hjelper vi deg: +46 250-29 200